We offer our services to anyone interested in having a custom painted body made for them. You can see some examples of these bodies at the top of this page!
If you want to order a customized body contact me if you’re interested: polepositionrc at gmail.com
Please note that the time scale can be 1-2 weeks or longer, depending on how busy we are with other work.
Prices See below for guide prices* for painting various types of bodies:
- 1/18th, 1/12th scale on-road, 1/10th Buggy: £25+
- 1/8th buggy, Mini, Touring Car, Scaler Truck: £30+
- Monster Truck or ‘Super Size’ car: £30+
- Large Scale Buggy (HPI Baja, etc.): £50+
- Large Scale Truck or Touring Car: £80-100
*’guide prices’ mean these costs are estimates, based on 2-3 colours used on the body and a simple scheme. The cost can go much higher if you want very specific details or time-consuming work done on the body.
Pole Position RC can:
- order/buy the bodyshell for you
- cut out the body (lower lines, wheel openings, wing parts – any or all) and/or drill body mounting holes
- mount the wing
- paint window lines, headlights, tail lights, grilles & vents
- add stickers of lights, grilles & window lines (if supplied with bodyshell)
- add stickers or decals that come with the body or RC kit
- tint the windows
- give you a completely ‘fresh’, custom scheme (and we won’t paint that exact scheme for anyone else – it will be YOURS and yours alone)
- copy a racing scheme you used to have or replicate a famous racer’s scheme (to the best of our ability and your budget)
- offer you volume discounts for multiple bodyshells (great for racers!)
- post the body to you
Please note that some of these are additional-cost services. The more complex the paint scheme and the more time it takes to complete, the more the cost will be, just like anything else 🙂
Contact Me! To buy or customize a body for yourself or a friend, drop us an email: polepositionrc at gmail.com